Book Now

Laura Sedgwick

Meet Laura, a dedicated nutritionist with a passion for women’s health, gut health, and mental wellbeing. 

Her health journey began in her teens and early 20s when she struggled with digestive and hormonal issues. After being tired of trying quick fix solutions she sought the help of a team of health practitioners to get to the root cause of her health problems. This sparked her passion for preventative healthcare. 

Laura’s approach to nutrition is grounded in evidence-based practice. She tailors her strategies to each individual, ensuring an achievable and personalised path to wellbeing. She offers a comprehensive range of services, including meal planning, dietary and lifestyle counseling, integrative testing, and supplementation.

Laura believes in the 80/20 balanced approach to eating: 80% of the time, she encourages people to enjoy a variety of seasonal whole foods to nourish the body. The remaining 20% allows for mindful enjoyment of ‘soul foods’ like chocolate, pizza and wine (yum!). 

On the weekends and outside of work you’ll find her exploring markets for unique ingredients, attempting to learn to rollerblade (mostly falling), attending a reformer Pilates class or helping to train a Seeing Eye Dog puppy. 

Laura holds a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutrition and Dietetic Medicine and well as a Bachelor of Professional Communication